Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What A Date night!!!

My husband is amazing.  I fall more in love with him everyday and as cheesy as that sounds, I whole heartedly mean it.  My parents were coming to town, and whenever that happens they always give us a night out.  (Both sets of grandparents are wonderful about that).  However, when I think of date night I think dinner, maybe a movie if we can stay awake...but NOPE Kevin goes big or goes home.

So on Friday night, June 7th, Kevin took me to the Rascal Flatts/Band Perry concert.

 


It was great.  It started out with Cassadee Pope as the opener.  Nope, the music teacher did not know who she was.  Well, let me rephrase that.  I knew she had won the voice but I had no idea what she sang or if she was any good.  Not too bad...

Then came The Band Perry.  They were unbelievable.  This is our second time seeing them.  The first time I was pregnant with Eli and they opened for Luke Bryan and Tim McGraw.  Now they have come along way but were even better than the first time and we didn't think that was possible!






The pictures turned out great, but it doesn't even begin to do their performance justice!
Last, but not least...RASCAL FLATTS!!!!








This was an awesome night and all because my husband does everything in the world to make me happy.  Thank you honey for a night I will never forget.  Now I can cross this off of my bucket list.  I love you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment