Sunday, April 21, 2013

Long weekend almost over.

These past 4 days have been extra long and extra tiring.  I'm sure most of that is because I was missing my best friend and spouse to give me company and help care for our busy, busy little boy.  Eli has been missing his daddy too going to the front door several times, trying to turn the knob and saying "daddy" like he should be coming home already.  We've had fun mommy/son time, but are super glad to be getting him back today.  Here are a few random pictures from the past week.
Eli sure loves to find the smallest spaces.  Sportin' his Braves hat.

Striking a pose!

Excited about his new toy.

Pressing the music note to hear the "ABC's"

No fear...Lifeguard on duty here.

Spinning around in the kitchen.

Taking a stroll in the shopping cart on the patio.

While daddy was gone, Eli had to play ball with mommy.  This was his expression.  I think he was saying, "seriously mom?  You throw like a girl."

Muffin relaxing outside.

Coloring daddy a picture because he comes home today.

Hmm...I wonder if daddy likes red or purple better?

No comments:

Post a Comment