Wednesday, February 13, 2013

All caught up #44

If you read yesterday's post you know Eli has ear infections and pink eye SO that means Kevin or I have to check calendars, days, etc. and see who can stay home this time.  Turns out to be me. Luckily, in the back of my mind yesterday, I put out some work in case b/c I had that mommy instinct this might be happening so it was covered. Well for the most part it was, but I have some pretty awesome people on my team that help take care of the little things.  THANKS BRAMHALL!

He might not be feeling the best, but he is in such a good mood today.  So enjoy the pictures because I'm actually enjoying the day with my son and not stressing over what's going on at work.  You wouldn't think he felt bad if I hadn't told you.









*These are just a few of the awesome shots I got today.  He is such a sports fan already and "ball" was his first word (other than mama and dada).  He knows the meaning and uses it correctly all the time.  His newest word is "dirty". He thinks it's funny.  He also is waving bye-bye and hi to everyone and blowing kisses at all the ladies.  We are in for it with this little cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment