Thursday, February 21, 2013

Catching up. AGAIN. #50-52

Tuesday, Feb. 19, #50

Back to the grind.  Monday off was wonderful and it made Tuesday the dreaded day.  Funny how that works, isn't it?  Tuesday afternoon when I picked up Eli he was extremely happy it was finally back to the warm Florida weather.  So we spent a while on the patio (which has become our daily routine).  Here are some pics!










My sweet, sweet husband coming home, going straight outside to join us and playing ball with Eli before even changing his clothes.  LOVE HIM!





Eli loves to clap after he does something well.  He will continue clapping until you say "YAY!"
 
Wednesday, Feb. 20, #51
 
Today was good, but this post is not actually about Eli.  I know, shocking.  Today was something I have not done enough in my lifetime.  After work (which was an Early Release) me and some of the girls went out for dinner and catching up.  It was wonderful, relaxing and fun.  Kevin does things with work a lot and although he HAS to do them, they are fun events so I'm always mommy.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE being mommy, but it was so nice that Kevin thought enough of me to say you know what?  You should go out more.  I am making some amazing friends at the school I work at and enjoy spending time with them so much.  Thanks girls and thanks Kevin!
 
Thursday, Feb. 21, #52
 


Today was your average day and boy was I dragging.  Not sure why though b/c I got home around 7:15 last night so I didn't stay out past my bedtime.  I really believe these 4 day work weeks go by even slower than the normal weeks.  Eli and I enjoyed some outdoor patio time.  He really has such a huge, fun personality and I love seeing more & more of it come out.  It was his female teacher and 2 little girls in his room when we left daycare today.  So I naturally said "Alright, you guys have a good day.  Bye bye."  Eli proceeds to wave to all 3 of them (one at a time) and then blow each one a kiss.  His teacher, Ms. Daisy just kept saying "He is so funny!" :)  It's funny now...but I hope the kisses and flirting slows down just a little bit before he's a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment