Sunday, February 17, 2013

Family day! #48

Brr...It sure is cold!  And I mean REALLY cold, not like just Florida cold.  It was 37 here at one point.  Seriously?  Once you get used to living here that feels like 27 below zero!  Break out the ski outfits.  Ok...so maybe a little dramatic, BUT another day that Eli didn't need to go outside because of his ears.  Lots of inside entertaining going on today, but luckily daddy was here to help.  So extremely thankful that mommy & daddy have off tomorrow together.  Kevin always has off Mondays but it's the day I hate going to work and leaving my two boys at home.  So now I can just dread going back on Tuesday! :)

The picture above & below shows we are teething again. :)

The lap desk made a great seat!

Hmm...how many blocks can I lay on the window ledge?

Maybe I'd rather stack them! 1-2-3...

4!  Eli's getting good at stacking blocks.

AND he's finally getting into looking books.  He still doesn't like to be read to much, BUT at least he likes looking through them.

His favorite book right now is a Halloween dog book.  He was pointing to the pictures and telling us something!

No comments:

Post a Comment