Thursday, February 7, 2013

I think I can... #38

I feel like I have or COULD have started every blog this week with, "This has been the longest week ever."  Today was fine at work.  No awesome stories to share except the school I work at is starting a wellness challenge.

At first I was like oh boy...something else to do, but this week I've finally found the motivation I've been lacking to work out more and get healthy.  We had our "initial" meeting where you weigh in, make a plan and goals, etc and I'm pretty pumped.  It's like anything new, we will see how long the enthusiasm lasts. Kevin and I are both trying to get healthier together (even though he's lost a lot of weight and looks great).  He is a great support to me and that is such a huge piece of the puzzle.

We NEVER, I mean NEVER go anywhere on a week night, but tonight after I got home and we had a couple things to get so we made a family trip to Target & Wal-mart.  Nothing fancy, but some cute pictures of Eli.  Enjoy!

Getting ready for daycare this morning.

Making sure mommy put everything in his bag.

Telling daddy, "Go, go."

Playing in the car. (with his toy remote)

First stop...Target.

All smiles.

One of the 3 balls mommy & daddy got me tonight.

Laying in the floor looking up and playing with Muffin.  They were quite the pair tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment