Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day...#45

How can your valentine's day not be great when you wake up to this face?
 
SOOOO...this picture is hilarious.  Eli was looking up to me because I was trying to get him to move so i could open the door.  Kevin captured the picture.  Kevin said it looked like Eli was looking up my dress....kind of funny....haha.

That's the "why do you keep calling my name?" look.

I'm gonna shut daddy out!

Peek-a-boo with daddy!
I picked up Eli at daycare and his teacher said Eli had created this for me.  I know it took help, but I almost teared up.  It just melted my heart seeing his little hand prints.

AND if that wasn't enough, then my WONDERFUL husband, had a table full of goodies for me when I got home.  I have it made everyday and I am blessed, but I love that my family spoils me, even when I say "I'm fine...you don't have to get me anything."  Truth is: i wouldn't have complained a bit, but I still get those butterflies everytime my husband surprises me.  I love my husband and son more than I could ever express.  I am too blessed to be stressed.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment