Friday, February 1, 2013

Finally Friday... #32

To sum up today...here are a couple pictures of the sunset on the way home this afternoon...
 

It was just beautiful to look at!  I had trouble focusing on the road!
This morning began with me staring at my "little boy" and just noticing that his looks are changing yet again.  His little baby facial features are going away and he's looking more and more like the toddler that he is.  I think choice of outfits have such an impact on how your kids look.  Whether they look adorable, cute and baby like or if they look growny.  I love both looks honestly.
Here's Eli in the action this morning before daycare.
 
Playing on the treadmill in mommy & daddy's room while they get ready.

You guys ready yet?

Mom, do you need something outta here?

You want me to close the door? NO WAY!

That's it. I'm outta here.

Almost open...

See ya mom. Hurry up!


Got his jacket on for this cold weather in Florida.
Ready to go to daycare! Looking grown to me!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment