Thursday, January 31, 2013

Life gets busy so...#29, 30 & 31..

Today is a read one, get two free deal!  It's been one crazy, busy week.  I haven't been feeling the best the past couple days, but Eli is wonderful!  He is back to his into everything, can go anywhere and open every door in the house, never sit down, eat us out of house and home self.  He must be going through another growth spurt because he sure goes through all of the snacks I sent to daycare plus eats a full lunch.  He is still not my breakfast eater, but neither am I nor his papa, so I guess he got it honest.

This week Eli has been in his big boy "toddler" class at daycare.  He has cried every morning when Kevin dropped him off, but has quickly stopped when distracted with food.  Today however, Ms. Daisy (his teacher) said he had graduated.  He was now a big boy because he didn't cry a bit!  He has come home with marker covered hands one day (they start working on writing and coloring) and has been playing in their inside gym and sleeping on a mat on the floor.  Today when I picked him up he was busting a move to some Wiggles surrounded by girls.  He even blew one little red head a kiss. He doesn't say "MUAH"...he blows a kiss and says "MMMMMA."  Too funny.

Kevin has been the sweetest man helping out even more than usual while I was exhausted and my chorus kids had a performance Wednesday night.  Life is good around the Dunn household.  I can't complain! Eli was chilling with mommy on the couch, but just like a man...he wanted the remote.

 Trying on mommy's sunglasses.
Playing with our broken kitchen timer.
He put it on the fridge and said, "Did it."

Trying to put his toys in the trash...

Trying to pull the blinds off the walls...


Even though it's blurry you can see the marker covered hands.  He was proud!
Taking off mommy's sunglasses.

He's a mess, but I love him to pieces and wouldn't trade it for the world.  Did I mention my BIG BOY hasn't had a bottle at daycare ALL WEEK LONG!!!  We are down to just his nighttime bottle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment