Thursday, January 3, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away #3

Today was one of those dreary, gloomy days.  The ones where you say the night before you are going to do this, this, this and this.  Then you wake up and sing The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars.  You know the one that says, "today I don't feel like doing anything..."  Even Eli was sleepy today.  My little snuggle bug sat in my lap, watched tv, babbled and had many conversations about life and it's meaning.  I might not understand everything he says, but by his facial expressions, Eli sure thinks he is telling me something. Then again, Eli has been known for his facial expressions since day 1.

So today consisted of messy spaghetti lunches, Backyardigans, a couple naps and lots of mommy/son time.  I wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world and it sure makes me dread going back to work.  I miss being a stay at home mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment