Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday. Yay. #18

Well today Eli went to daycare and because he woke up so late Kevin had to take him to daycare. The  poor boy cried and held into daddy's leg this morning which he never does. Thank goodness they could tell he still wasn't feeling 100% so after about an hour they took him back to his old class for today. They said they'd try transition again next week. I went to pick him up and she said he had just started getting warm. I got home and sure enough 100 degree fever. BUT we gave him meds and he was all over the place. Guess he just missed us today and plus not feeling well he wanted mommy and daddy. Anyways the only picture I have today is the one at the top of the page that Kevin sent me this morning. I call it " a thugs life."  I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment