Sunday, January 6, 2013

Family Time...#6

Sweet, precious family time.  I love it and can never get enough of it.  Kevin & I have always been "that" couple since day 1.  You either love that we do everything together or you hate it, but that's how we roll.  We don't seperate alot to have "girl time" or "guy time" even though we have started doing that some now because we like "us" time too much to give it up often.  Now that Eli is part of our family, we take every minute we can to play with him, talk to him and show him that he is the center of our world.
How do you not smile at this face?

And even though I'm still having to say no...you have to turn your head and smile first when they do something like this!
He is such a good boy and spends most of his days entertaining himself, talking to us non-stop inbetween activities.  I love family time and can't wait for it to grow!
I don't know how all of these precious moments don't make you itch for more?



This is his... "What you looking at, yeah I ate all my spaghetti...gotta problem?" look.

AND we can't forget Muffin.  She was a member of my family before anyone else and I love watching her and Eli interact.  Cutest thing ever.  I'm sure the fact that he feeds her cheetos and everything else he eats all of the time just adds to the bonding going on. LOVE IT!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment