Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Morning Madness... # 28

This title is a little bit deceiving at least on the home front.  I had to be to work super early this morning so everyone was still tucked in their warm beds when I left.  Morning Madness is an event we put on at our school for all the 8th graders that have not gotten into trouble for all nine weeks.  We all host an activity and they sign up and participate it in.  Anyways, it is a great and wonderful thing, but it does tend to be "Morning MADNESS," especially on a Monday.  But enough about work...

Today was Eli's first day back to daycare in about 2 weeks because of his sickness AND it was his first full day in his new class (because the last time I had to pick him up due to fevers).  He cried when daddy dropped him off, but quickly got over it before daddy even left.  When there is a change in daycare you always walk in almost holding your breath hoping everything went well.  I walked in and the new teacher "Ms. Daisy" said, "oh, Eli had a wonderful day! He ate well, took a great nap ON THE MAT(no more cribs in this class) and he hadn't had a bottle ALL day!  He went down for his nap with his paci and blankie and used a sippy cup for milk all day. YAY!  If we can keep this up, we are only down to a bottle for nighttime and I think we can break that soon.

Kevin had to work late tonight so Eli & I had play time outside, Eli arranged our DVD's for us because he didn't like the ABC order daddy had put them in and then he had bath time.  It was a good night.  Have I mentioned when I walked in with my boy after a long, hard day, that Kevin had left me a beautiful calla lily with the sweetest note in the kitchen for me to see.  I absolutely love my family.  I don't know how I'd make it and be happy without them.  Enjoy the pics of my afternoon!

Home again, home again...jiggity jig.


Arranging the DVD's.

Getting his mouth just right so they might fit back into place.

The flower my sweet husband got me.

Bath time fun!

ANNND out of all the movies we have,
he has "The Hangover" in it hand.
Daddy would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment