Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Only Tuesday? #15

I realize it has only been two days this week, but my oh my it sure has felt like a super long work week.  Kevin stayed home with Eli today because he still wasn't feeling up to par.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel though because when I got home...this is the Eli I saw.
 Normal bath time and he had fun in his bath again...
All over the place with his snack cup.
 Peeking out the door.
 Eli is loving some fruit loops lately.
 Helping daddy cook dinner.
He even dropped some fruit loops in Muffin's crate for her when she gets in next time we leave.
 What mom?  I can't pull the clock off the table?
 He is all into closing the doors, AND we are really in trouble because he is just tall enough and smart enough that he has figured out how to open the doors already with the handle.
 Looking in the bathroom cabinet....for what, I don't know.
 Seriously mom?  Pictures of this?
 Hmm...this hair brush looks interesting...changed his mind when he felt the prickly things though.

As you can see, my little man is finally getting some energy back!  This is the first time he has really been all over the place since Friday.  Busy as he may be, I'd rather have this than pityful, not moving Eli any day!


No comments:

Post a Comment