Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sunshine #23

Today I went into work with a much better attitude.  Knowing my boy is getting better makes teaching a little easier.  Well I intended it to be easier today.  We had some meetings today and I don't know why, but I am always so hard on myself and want to be a perfectionist on everything I do!  I left work Friday feeling extremely accomplished and then BAM I'm already overwhelmed again, but that is the life of a teacher!  Thank goodness I have some great people that I work with whom are awesome teachers and great friends.  We support each other and help each other at our best and on our toes.

I love what I do, but can always do better and want to do better but it's so hard to fit everything into 24 hours that you want/need to do.  Anyways, it'll all work out and I love what I do, which is why I want to be better.  So i'll get there somehow. :)

When I got home today, I was greeted by a sweet little boy running with arms wide open.  I love when he looks up at me with those big brown eyes like "mama, is that really you?"  Just melts my heart.  Eli's third doctors appointment and third round of his antibiotic shots are tomorrow so I'll praying the news is still positive.

Chillin' in mommy's lap in my PJ's...


This ball pit sure does make a cushioned backrest mom!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment