Saturday, January 26, 2013

Friday - a good day #25

Well today's another 2 for 1.  There might be a lot of those throughout the year, but I will just be proud of myself if I actually have a post for everyday of this year to be able to look back on.

Yesterday Eli finally got that sparkle back in his eye and that mischievious grin back on his precious face.  He must have known that his Papa was leaving the next day so he wanted to make his last day with him to be full of smiles, laughter & snuggles.

Papa & Eli invented new games and did "guy things" that us moms never find out about I'm sure.  Here are a few pictures of my bouncy boy from Friday night when I got home.

Little man finally had his appetitie back and he even got to eat in the living room while watching Backyardigans.  WOO HOO!

Then while Kevin & I ran out to get dinner, Papa gave Eli a bath and they played and Papa picked out his clothes.... get ready ....

There isn't a single color, symbol or anything to these PJ's folks. That's probably why mommy's dress kids for the most part.
I was greeting with hugs and smiles.  First sign he was feeling MUCH better.
Then he proceeded to show me he's so tall he can almost open the front door. (He can already open all of the doors around the house because we have those long handles you pull down, not turn.)



 
annnnnnd we can almost open the fridge too.
Little booger is into everything and I wouldn't want it any other way.  Last picture of the day....
GOT MILK?

 
Eli does. :)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment