Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Funday...well really workday.. #27

My little sunshine woke up bright & early today.  He wasn't fussy or anything, so I guess he just wanted snuggle time.  We sat on the couch and he had a bottle while he snuggled on my chest, while we watched 2 episodes of Backyardigans.  By then it was 7 am and he had fallen back asleep, so I went and layed him down and went back to bed myself.  Although I was not wide awake at 6 am nor did I exactly want to get out of bed, I love that random snuggle time.  Especially when at this stage he is busy all the time!  I'll take them where I can get them.

So I went back to bed and apparently little man only needed about another hour so Kev got up with him at 8. I didn't even know it so I must have been sleeping good! :) Little did I know what was in store for me....9 am and my sweet, handsome husband comes in the bedroom with Eli walking beside him and they serve me breakfast in bed on a tray and everything.  He had made me pancakes and apparently Eli helped because he sure was telling me something.  Guess he didn't want daddy to get all of the credit.

When your day begins like that, it is bound to be good.  So today consisted of lots of running and playing and then Kevin spent most of the day with Eli while I needed a day to catch up on work I hadn't gotten around to.  I watched several episodes of "extreme couponing" while I worked and although it always motivates me and makes me be like I could do that...I'm like and where would I find the time to search websites and ads and papers, cut them out, organize them and actually remember to use them.  HA!  So high five to all of you extreme couponers out there.  I respect what you do.

Since I worked a lot today I didn't take many pictures so here are a few from last night.  Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment