Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cold weather...#19

The past couple of days have been cold here in Florida, really cold.  And no, I don't mean 70 degrees and we are all freezing...I mean like 44 degrees! BRRR!

Other than that, my handsome little man woke up super early and seemed ok, but went back down at about 8:45 since he had been up playing since 5:00.  I kept checking on him because I thought man...he must of have been tired and when i checked on him at about 12:00 he was burning up.  Poor Eli had another fever...103!  I was like oh my gosh, what do I do first?!?

After getting his fever down and talking to the pediatrician, Eli had a great appetite and was running around here like his busy self.  Hoping we are fever free ALL DAY TOMORROW and thankful I still have 2 more days with him to make sure he's all better.  After all...this is what I am used to and what I love...



No comments:

Post a Comment