Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Project 100...

I just read a friends blog and got inspired with her post about Project 365.  She said a lot of people started blogging once a day for an entire year (hence the name) and the blog showed pictures and said a little bit about what occured each day.  At first I thought that's a great idea!  I love it!  I could so do that!

Then...I came back to reality and although I LOVE the thought of blogging everyday, I think mine might have to be titled Project 100.  With my new year resolutions like eating healthy, working out and staying on top of lesson plans, etc. there is only so much time in a day after I get home in the afternoon.  SO, if I call mine Project 100 and actually do post 365 I will be such an overachiever. :)

Today I am starting with a few pictures from our Sea World trip of one happy little boy.  On the way to the park...maybe just a little excited.
Once we got there, we put Eli in his stroller.  Thank goodness he loves it.
Having an elementary school teaching background, I have such a soft spot for the Polar Express.  I just love the magic that it brings at Christmas time for kids.  It gives them something to believe in and has such a sweet message.  Eli was excited about being in front of the train...
Ok...so maybe he was just excited he had cheetos, but I was excited. haha.  Here is our self portrait family photo...
I know he won't remember it, but I sure think it's cool and can't wait until he can see the movie and get excited about it too.  He was such a good boy at the park all day and didn't fuss the first time.Even after a long, busy day...my sweet toddler (not really a baby anymore) was still in a good mood.
Like I said earlier, I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment