Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Hump Day #9

Well I think this week for me is dragging by extremely slowly, but it always does after we return from a break.  Eli is doing well still in his transition to the toddler class so on Monday he will officially be in there full time. 

Growing up, I can remember my dad sometimes saying "home again, home again, jiggity jig" several times and he always said it in this funny voice which a cheesy grin on his face and I'd roll my eyes because I was too cool for that.Well Eli loves it.  I have been doing it with him when we drive in the garage and get home from daycare and he completely dies from laughter.  It is hysterical!  Eli is just such a joy and such a happy boy and lately he loves his Ipad, especially in the car.



He couldn't pause long to smile at mommy.  Guess he was too busy sending out emails. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment