Monday, February 4, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday... #35

Another Glorius Monday...well something like that.  It was a Monday.  Monday's are not my favorite day (are they really anyone's?)  Not only is it hard to wake up to go back to work to start the next week, but Kevin has Monday's off so it makes it 10 times harder to get out of bed and leave.  I am however pretty dang proud of myself.  I started on Body by Vi shakes today (I've been doing it off and on, but I am officially back on full time) AND I actually came home exhausted BUT I did Week 1, Day 1 of Couch to 5k.  I'm gonna do this. I'm going to lose weight for me and make time to do it FOR ME.  Don't get me wrong, I love family time and Kevin and Eli will still be first, but I have to start making time for myself.  I want to feel better, have more energy and be more confident.  SO...day 1 of many.

I know having an almost 15 month old keeps you busy, so I'll look at it like chasing him will only aid to my work-out/weight lose plan. :)








Mr. Independent...


No comments:

Post a Comment