Saturday, February 2, 2013

Son Saturday... #33

Saturdays at the Dunn household are "mommy & Eli" days.  Kevin works so I get a mommy day.  Lots of chasing, blowing kisses, dancing and other "mommy & son" things.  I love the time I get with him because I know how fast they grow up and how busy Eli is now and he'll only get busier.  So right now while everything I do still gets a smile, I take advantage of every moment.  I also take advantage of every snuggle and cuddle I can get too.  It will be WAY too soon before it's not cool to hug mommy in public.  Here are the pics from today!

Trying to grab the phone.

Chillin'.

Snuggling with mommy, watching Backyardigans & eating a snack.

Watching daddy leave out of the front window.

Waving bye-bye to daddy this morning...
PRICELESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment