Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oops...way behind #41-43

Some days I'm really good with this, and others I'm not...so this will be a combined post and I'll try to think back to what (if anything) happened on these days.
So...Sunday, February 10th Post #41

Trying to master using a fork...most of the time, he puts it on the fork and takes it off with his hand to put it in his mouth.  Work in progress. :)

Teething...can you tell?

Looking across the yard b/c he hears their dogs.

Trying to "fix" his toy even though it's not broken.

Sweet cheeks.

Sporting my "My dad is the man!" shirt.

Hmm...this ball is HUGE!

looking at the exercise ball like "is this for real?"

Playing a tune for mommy before bed.

He LOVES playing the piano.  He will walk over there for me to open the lid.
 
Monday,February 11 Post # 42
I don't have any pictures for this day's post, but the only thing I remember is Eli was awake ALL night.  When I say ALL night I mean literally. It was full of screaming and crying.  Kevin and I had to keep rotating so we both got about 2 hours of sleep the entire night.  It was long and we know with Eli that means a doctor's visit is in the near future.
 
Tuesday, February 12 Post #43
Eli went to daycare, but we called to check on him to make sure everything was ok.  He did fine, but was starting to get a cough and you could see how bad his eyes looked.  This morning we just thought it was where he was tired (just like us) but when he got picked up at daycare it was the crazy yellow matter-looking stuff crusted over his eyes.  Since he wasn't sick that day I had already planned an afternoon with one of my friends...Just to hang out and have some "girl time."  I went to her house after work and then Kevin called and was going to take him to the doctor.  This is usually the part where I would feel like a bad mother b/c the one time I plan to hang out with a friend, Eli needs me.  BUT, thank GOD I have a wonderful husband and an amazing daddy to our son because Eli was in a good mood and kevin had already called, sweet talked(begged) the doctor's office to see him and was on the way there.  RESULTS from the visit: Pink eye in both eyes and ear infections as well.  Poor little man just can't catch a break lately.  Also, they had referred us to see an ENT, but when I called to make an appointment the earliest they had available was the end of june.  Really?!?  So i am on the search for an ENT b/c our pediatrician wants us to get Eli in there as soon as possible.  One of these posts will probably be showing him getting tubes in his precious, little ears.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment